1. When registering, you will be directed to the global login page:
If you do not have an existing account, select New User and it will direct to the program selection page.
-Login into your account under Existing User with your login info.
-In your dashboard, there is a section called Register. Under Who do you want to register?, select your name and Submit.
2. You will then be directed to the program selection page. To register your team, it will be the Team Camp Coaches Registration program category. Choose the session date and what type (commuter or resident) your team will be. Select the appropriate option and select checkout.
3. Fill in the team information. Participant Details will be your information (name, address, etc.). For Team Information, select your team's payment method. For Additional Coaches, enter any applicable information. For School/Club Information, enter your school/club name and address. Once completed, hit Continue.
Additional Coaches: If applicable, select the number of additional coaches that will be paid for camp.
15 or More Wrestlers: $0 for 1st additional coach, $200 per additional coach
14 or Less: $200 per additional coach
Head Coach Fee for Team of 9 or Less Players: If your team has 9 or less players, you will have to select this option as apart of the team fee.
Players Selection Deposit: This will choose how many players will be enrolled. In the drop-down, choose how many players will attend and the associated fee will show.
4. Enter your payment information including card number, billing zip, etc. Afterwards, click Review and it will direct to the review page. This will prompt the information to create your online account if you are a new user. To finalize, it will give a confirmation prompt of the program selected and payment. Once confirmed, click Complete Registration.
5. You will then receive a confirmation email and receipt of your transaction.
Please Note: You will receive an email within 24-48 business hours of your registration regarding the status of your team payment and next steps.